Business Summit 2013
The IV CELAC-EU Business Summit "Investment for economic growth, social inclusion and environmental sustainability" took place from 24-26 January 2013 in Santiago de Chile, W Santiago Hotel.
|Opening Plenary 24 January 2013|
The Business Summit started with the practical one-to-one match-making event on 24 January, co-organised by Al-Invest, EuroChambers, EuroChile and others. Previous to the event, participants had the opportunity to make their individual agenda of one-to-one meetings, depending on the on-line profiles of the participants. A meeting schedule was then distributed to the participants on site.
- President of the European Commission, José Manuel Barroso
- President of the European Council, Herman Van Rompuy
- President of Mexico, Enrique Peña Nieto
- German Chancellor, Angela Merkel
- President of Chile, Sebastián Piñera
- President of Colombia, Juan Manuel Santos
- President of IDB, Luis Alberto Moreno
- President of the Organizing Committee of the IV CELAC-EU Business Summit, Rafael Guilisasti